UAB “Išmanioji logistika”
LOGISMART is registered trademark of UAB “Išmanioji logistika”, company incorporated in Republic of Lithuania.
What do we mean by personal data? Well, some examples of data we collect include your name, your address information, and telephone number… really any data that could be used to identify you.
There’s a lot of information provided in this document, so we understand if it’s a lot to take in. If you have questions, please contact our privacy DPO by at firstname.lastname@example.org. We actively monitor this inbox.
When we collect your private data
Data you provide
We typically collect private data collected from you when you voluntarily provide it to us, for instance, when you:
- create an account. For example: email address, phone number, mailing address, fax number, username, and password;
- purchase products and services. For example: credit card number and paypal account;
- Delivery details for order fulfillment;
- contact us. For example: emailing us, submitting a contact form, submitting a support request, or calling us on the telephone;
- sign up for a newsletter (email or postal address);
Other data associated with you
We also collect and store personal information in less-obvious ways in order to provide our products and services. These include:
- usernames, account numbers, purchase history, coupon usage history, login history, default contacts
- logged data and metadata that includes date and time information about when you accessed UAB “Išmanioji logistika” or any of its products and services
Data offered by your web browser
We also utilize information freely offered by your web browser such as:
- your browser name and browser version
- your device type, make, and model
- your operating system
- browser settings and capabilities
- the presence of plugins
- your display size, color depth, and resolution
- your specified language preference
Like many websites, we use “cookies.” Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that UAB “Išmanioji logistika” and its partners transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser to enable our respective systems to recognize your browser. We and our partners use persistent, identifying cookies to remember your information and to link your activities to you as well as temporary cookies. While you can take steps to turn off, block or disable cookies, if you do, UAB “Išmanioji logistika” may not function and appear as we have designed it. Nonetheless, if you want to take these steps, you can do so by following the instructions associated with your browser. Our cookies and the cookies collected and stored by our trusted partners are used for purposes that include:
- to track sessions, and browsing behavior including links and buttons clicked
- to detect and prevent fraud and account intrusion
- to detect unique devices
- to improve site experience
- to prevent fraud
- to collect analytics data and other data about how you use our products and services
Your IP address
The IP address of your computer is recorded and used for several purposes including:
- to detect and prevent fraud and account intrusion
- to customize your experience on the site
- to approximate your location
Supplemental data may be received about you from data taken from public sources and other sources such as companies we have paid, and other trusted partners, using data we have already collected about you. We use this data to detect fraud, detect account intrusion, and to better deliver products and services.
What we do with your collected data
UAB “Išmanioji logistika” seeks to reduce the amount of data we collect, and tries to limit its use to situations where we have been granted permission to collect the data.
We pledge to use this data solely in order to provide, improve, and optimize our products and services, to fulfill contracts, record-keeping, or regulatory obligations, or as required by a law enforcement agency, lawful order, or as required or permitted for other lawful purposes. Here’s how we use the data:
Providing and improving products and services
- normal operation of our products and services contacting us via contact forms and creating accounts
- detection of fraud, abuse and intrusion, or the investigation of complaints about fraud or illegal activity
- improving our products and services, including analysis of user behaviors in order to improve functionality or for marketing analysis
- collection of aggregate data and statistics about use of our products and services
- verifying your identity
- communicating with you
Sharing with trusted third parties
We utilize trusted third parties and contractors to provide our products and services and we may share your personal data with them, for instance:
- payment processors such as PayPal or Stripe
- fraud, abuse, and intrusion prevention services
- companies that serve advertisements
- companies that we contract to contact you on our behalf, such as plivo or Google Suite. These communications may occur via email, text message, telephone, fax, chat rooms, social media, one-on-one chats, or the postal service. These may be initiated manually or in an automated fashion.
- customer relationship management services
- surveys and contest services
If you connect to us from outside the country in which our servers, a partner’s servers, or a member of our staff are currently located, your data will pass across international borders.
We will reveal your personal information to law enforcement, governmental authorities and private parties as required by the law. We may additionally disclose your personal data to comply with a legal process or claims process, to protect an individual’s safety, or to comply with requests from 3rd parties with legitimate interests. So long as we’re not legally or procedurally barred from doing so, we’ll try to inform you you when we have revealed your personal data in one of the above scenarios.
If you believe that you or a 3rd party you legally represent has a legitimate interest and right to access personal data currently being redacted by UAB “Išmanioji logistika” AND that this right overrides the interests and fundamental rights of the data subject, please contact email@example.com
Based on your account activity, we may market to you. We might utilize automated decision-making processes in order to decide how to market to you.
Where your data is stored
Personal data collected by UAB “Išmanioji logistika” is stored in a variety of locations: on servers operated by UAB “Išmanioji logistika”, on servers operated by our trusted partners.
How we secure your data
UAB “Išmanioji logistika” utilizes industry-standard practices for safeguarding your private data, including encrypting your data. We utilize physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to help safeguard, prevent unauthorized access to, maintain data security of, and correctly use your information, although we do not guarantee its security.
We ensure our partners follow best-practices for safeguarding your data as well.
How long we retain your data
We generally only retain your personal data for as long as required to provide the products and services we offer. However, there are a few instances where we’ll still hold on to your data after it’s no longer needed to require our products and services. For instance: as necessary to complete a contract with a trusted partner, due to legal or contractual requirements, including regulatory contracts, and for financial accounting purposes.
How to request we delete your personal data
UAB “Išmanioji logistika” will only retain the data we need in order to provide our products and services and as needed to fulfill our contracts. If you wish to have data removed that we rely upon to provide our products and services, you may request such data be deleted by emailing your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will delete everything other than what’s required for contractual or required record-keeping purposes.
We will respond to any requests to remove personal data within 30 days.
UAB “Išmanioji logistika”’s website or communications may provide links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of every link. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site and to read the privacy statements of every web site that collects your personally identifiable information.
UAB “Išmanioji logistika” is intended for customers 18 years or older. If you know of anyone under the age of 18 who has provided us with personal or identifying data, please let us know by contacting us at email@example.com