Ship worldwide with LOGISMART!
We cooperate with DHL, TNT, FedEx, GLS, OMNIVA, DPD, LP EXPRESS, LIETUVOS PAŠTAS, INPOST, UPS, SIMILE and DELAMODE international companies that are reliable and well-known worldwide.
- DHL. For more than 50 years, the international parcel, courier and transport company has been one of the world’s market leaders in logistics. With DHL, your shipments will reach even the furthest corners of the world – from Vancouver to Mumbai. DHL ‘s advantage over other couriers is its well-developed Express delivery option. Shipments from Lithuania to London, Barcelona or even New York are successfully delivered within 1-2 working days. All shipments are given a unique tracking number, so you can have peace of mind that your shipment will be delivered and you can see every stop of your order.
- TNT. Starting as a parcel delivery service in Australia, it has grown over several decades to become an international logistics giant, delivering parcels to more than 200 countries and locations worldwide. TNT couriers offer door-to-door delivery worldwide. TNT is a trusted Express Service Provider – your parcels can be delivered the next working day. Finally, all TNT orders receive an order tracking number, which allows you to see where your shipment is in real time.
- LPEXPRESS. A long-established area of courier activity of Lithuanian post, which ensures that parcels to all countries are delivered promptly. Parcels can also be delivered to post offices. Shipments to Latvia and Estonia are delivered within 1-3 working days, to other European countries – within 3-5 working days, while delivery to other continents can take up to 14 working days. You can also track the shipment with the tracking number, but for shipments going abroad, the tracking information is updated when the shipment reaches the country of destination.
- GLS. A logistics company delivering parcels throughout Europe. So if you want to send a parcel to a friend in Paris, this company is the perfect choice. Your international shipments will be delivered to selected European cities within 3-6 days
- OMNIVA. This is one of our partners whose parcels can be collected not only from couriers, but also from post offices at your convenience. Shipments can be sent in Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. Tracking information will allow you to see where your parcel is, and you will be informed by SMS and Email if you choose to collect your parcel from the post office.
- DPD. A company that has been developing its logistics network for more than two decades, today we offer fast parcel delivery throughout Europe. Depending on the final destination of the parcel, the journey takes time – in Lithuania, parcels are delivered on the next working day, in Latvia and Estonia the journey takes approx. 2 days, while Europe-wide parcels travel on avg. 3-8 d.d. DPD parcels can also be collected from post offices in Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia.
- FedEx. Almost 50,000. employees around the world are dedicated to delivering shipments to 220 countries and locations around the world quickly and smoothly. High-speed FedEx couriers delivers from LOGISMART fulfilment centres to your doorstep. Select Express service, goods are shipped within 30 minutes. within 1-2 days, and a unique tracking number allows you to monitor your shipment’s journey in real time.
- DHL Global Mail. This Deutsche Post together with DHL Express is a very convenient service for customers who send a lot of small parcels. Shipping prices are very attractive and shipments in Europe are delivered in 4-7 days, while outside Europe the journey takes around 7-14 d.d.
- InPost. The first company in Poland to create a network of parcelshops – self-service parcel drop-off and pick-up points that are open 24/7. Smart technology has made InPost delivery more convenient, cheaper and more environmentally friendly.
- DELAMODE. “Delamode Baltics, a division of Xpediator Plc Group, is one of the largest growing international freight forwarding companies in the Baltic States. Delamode safely and economically transports parcels in Europe, Scandinavia, CIS countries and all the Baltic States. Can also seamlessly handle your global sea and air freight deliveries